Thursday, November 5, 2009

Chapter 19, there's this thing called PERSONAL SPACE



Behold the irony of this picture!
This is some funny shit man :)

On a lighter note, I've always wondered..
Why the fuck hell do people say
'free gifts'?
Which fucker smart ass came up with that?
Aren't all gifts free?!
So stupid.

I hate it when I'm sitting on a bench or a chair,
reading a newspaper or a magazine
And then some head comes
hovering next to me
Reading the paper
WITH ME. NEXT TO ME.
He or she is so close, I could hear them BREATHE
If that's not bad enough, they smell too!
WTF! Bloody shit hell.
There's this thing called PERSONAL SPACE
It's my space. And yes, it's personal.

I should come up with a list of behaviours that annoy me..
Next post lah. It might take a while :P
Au revoir~

No comments: