Saturday, October 17, 2009

Chapter 18, let's be suggestive, shall we? ;)

Behind every great woman, there's a guy looking..
at her ass.

Don't do it in the garden, in the pool,
or even in the back seat of a car.
Love might be blind,
but people aren't.

Speaking of backseats.. be careful.
Kids + back seat = accidents
Accidents + back seats = kids
kids you didn't plan having
geddit?

Men can fake relationships & marriages
Women can do the same
If there's one thing that men can't fake
it's orgasms :P

Love is not just a mental disorder..
It might also be a sexually transmitted disease.

I shall end this post with one of my favourite quotes..

I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure,
I make mistakes, I'm outta control,
and at times, a little hard to handle,
but if you can't handle me at my worst,

Then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
~ Marilyn Monroe


No comments: