Friday, August 14, 2009

Chapter 16, Twilight & poems ;)

Okay, I've decided to give Twilight a chance.
I figured, beneath all that hype, there must be something nice about it.
Besides, I gotta know what that vampire stuff is all about before I say more.
Hollywood didn't really give Twilight a fair chance tho..
Pri said it's one of those books you can just get hooked on.
She said in a way it's better than Harry Potter
(
Completely bull.. But that's just my opinion)
grrr.... >:(

EVERYONE'S FLYING OFF DAAAAAHHH! :(:(
I miss Lye, Pri & Eve

One another note...

I was feeling bored
I was feeling blue
So I wrote this poem
My most recent breakthrough

Don't be quick to judge
And please don't hold a grudge
I did this just to kill time
To give myself some peace of mind

Enjoy :)

* * * * *

Women

There was a man who wanted a lady
But he didn't want one who is all bitchy
He thought and pondered
Which one, he wondered
Would be a good fit for me?

Does it take a pretty lassie
To make him call her honey
Or perhaps eyes that are dreamy
To cool him down when he's angry

Maybe a body shaped like a coke bottle
Can make him feel civil and humble
Or does it take a complete whore
To make his heart feel at war

Maybe it takes a total skank
Which chains he'd want to yank
Or perhaps a fuller figure
That might pull his trigger

Does it take a lass who seemed sweet
But turns out, she's a freak in the sheets?
Or maybe he needs a total fox
Whose drinks are always on the rocks

Maybe it takes ample bosom
To make him wanna have a threesome
Or perhaps a woman with class
Who also has a nice arse

At the end of the day
There's nothing left to say
When the time comes
He'll know to whom he belongs

1 comment:

Fær.han/Unown F/Gyan said...

Not bad =p But tell me;

Do temperatures go up,
When i tell one shut up?

ALways would she yap and yap,
So i had to say: Shut yer trap!

But only in my heart did i say that,
I love you, was what lips spat.

But hey, guess what, i just did T_T