Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Chapter 14, it's finally here!






HARRY POTTER IS COMING! TOMORROW!
I'm so excited I might just wet my pants
Yeah I'm a fanatic. Screw you
TWILIGHT, eat shit
You'll never be as big as Harry Potter :)

* * * * *

There was a mosquito flying near my ear.
I got too excited about killing it
I would've been thoroughly satisfied
If only the mosquito had died
"-_-

Their sound is annoying
Annoying, like the itch they give you
I'll kill you some other time
Not now cuz I have a test later at 9

* * * * *

Sorry I got bored and I was feeling 'artistic'
The irony of the mosquito's survival boggles my mind
Okay gotta run.
I don't think I'll be sleeping tonight.

2 comments:

little girl, big tummy said...

i miss you more fofoh & harry potter! haha

WE have a blog! said...

hey! you kutuk twilight! now u love emmet kan! BUEK! miss u! muahhhh -fana.d.bomb- hahahah x