Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Chapter 5, YouthSays

If you guys have something to say, or have an opinion to share,




It's a website called YouthSays.

It's a community of youths who dedicate their time by sharing their opinions, make a collective difference, and get rewarded.

They have discussion boards, Q & A, paid form of surveys.

I've just signed up recently. So far, I'm thoroughly content with what YouthSays offer.
A platform where I can be heard.. And possibly make a difference.

Be open-minded and just take a look around.
You've got nothing to lose and EVERYTHING TO GAIN.
There's even CASH INVOLVED.


** MY EXPERIENCE

I was browsing through YouthSays yesterday. I went through the section where they have youths asking questions and answering them.

I then came across a question by this girl. Her comment pissed me off weeeiii..

You know when you watch Tom & Jerry, when Tom gets mad, he'll turn red pastu telinga dia mesti keluar asap, pastu ada bunyi keretapi yang 'choo choooo~!!'

Yeah, that's how I felt. Boleh buat gaduh. 
I had to restrain myself from cussing when I gave my answer.

-------------------------------------------------

Here's the question.

Kenapa perempuan sekarang susah sangat nak tutup aurat??

buat apa dok tayang2 aurat untuk tarik perhatian lelaki? bukan ke kalau diorang nak cari bini nak yang baik2. bukan terdedah sana sini. buat tmbh dosa sndri ngn org lain je wt ape. haih...

p/s:org pkai tudung n baje xketat pn ada yang toleh nak usha jgk. adui...

-------------------------------------------------

So, are you as pissed as I am? Well then, what are you waiting for?
SPEAK UP! ;)

Cheers y'all!

No comments: